I was tagged by Amariah!
I'm supposed to write 7 facts about myself, then tag 7 more people!
Here are the rules for the people I'm about to tag:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.~ Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.~ Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.~ Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here it goes...7 facts about me:
1. I love to play board games with friends and family! One of my favorites is Settlers!! If you've never played, you should!
2. I spend way too much time on the computer. I get addicted to things really easily, so I have to limit myself so that I don't waste my whole day!
3. I'm taller than my husband!! Before I met my husband, I wouldn't even consider dating someone who was shorter than me, but when I met him it just didn't seem to matter!! I guess when you find "the one" you can overlook things like that. When we first started dating, I would try to mainly wear flat shoes, but now I just don't care anymore. I love high heels!! They just make my legs look so much better(if I do say so myself!!)
4. I'm LDS (a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!) and am very grateful for the blessings that come from this.
5. I gave birth to my son naturally(no epidural) in a birthing center.
6. When I have another child I'm getting an epidural!!! I don't want you to think that my first birth was terrible, it was just very very long, and I was so exhausted that I didn't really get to enjoy the whole process(if it's possible!!) So my labor was 39 hours long, with 4 1/2 hours of pushing:( My son's head was turned just slightly to the side, enough that he got stuck. It got to the point that the ambulance was called, and everyone was starting to freak out (except for me--I was too out of it!) but luckily the ambulance wasn't necessary! The positives of this experience were that I didn't have to have a C-section!--Probably would have if I was in a hospital, and surviving the whole experience is very empowering!!
7. And last but not least......I love fruit smoothies!!
There they are--seven things about myself. I hope that you learned something new about me, and weren't bored. Now it's your turn, so that I can learn about you too!
I tag: RHB Designs, Pink Patrice, Bonny Lass Jewelry, & Crickets Creations
**Be sure to check out their blogs, as they have some incredible products!!