Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures!!

I finally took some pictures of my latest projects. Sorry that they aren't the highest quality photos! Here they are:

First, my attempt at painting. I just used acrylic paint, and then added wood stain to the top to give it dimension. The gold swirls are just craft paint. What do you think?



I had the activity day girls in my church(ages 8-11) make these vases. So this was my example for them which I did beforehand. It is just paper ripped and stuck on the vase with mod podge. They turned out really cute!

I liked my vase so much that I decided to do some more. I decided to make two matching ones. I used the centerpieces from my reception! This time I cut the paper into squares. (I like geometric designs if you haven't figured that out yet!!)


1 comment:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How cute! I love it all! I LOVE the painting. . . wish i could do something like that!