Monday, August 24, 2009

A Monday Feature!!

There are so many amazing shops on etsy from all over the world, that I really enjoy doing features so that I can share with you some of the things that I find and love! Well for this wonderful Monday morning, I have three more great shops to feature!


The first one is called Noemy Designs. This shop is full of amazing and gorgeous jewelry, but one of my favorite items is her Multicolor Gems Necklace! It's beautiful, don't you think?





The next shop I'll like to share is called Fresh Off the Vine. Becky sells some adorable handmade clothing for girls. I love all of her clothing, but one of my favorites is this Gauze Summer Shirred Dress or Top. It's just so cute!



The last shop that I have to share today is called Jewels of India. There is a lot of lovely jewelry and other one of a kind items in this shop. I couldn't help but fall in love with this gorgeous jewel called Beauty of Kutchh Shoulder Bag. I just love the vibrant colors and patchwork design.


Take some time to check out these great shops to see some of their other fabulous items! Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Noble Beeyotch said...

Thanks for featuring my shoulder bag here. You have a lovely blog. All the best!!!

www.jewelsofindia.etsy.com