Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time For Another Feature!!

The first shop for today's feature is Galvez Jewelry Designs. They have been making jewelry since 2004 and have some beautiful things to offer. Here is my favorite item in their shop, called Multicolor Crystal Necklace with Spiral Pendant.





The next shop to be featured is called Sol Creations 2. Kaci makes beautiful handmade hemp jewelry. My favorite item in her shop is called Hemp Necklace with Banana Wood Pendant.




And the last shop for today is called The Pink Designs. Emma makes fun and flirty jewelry and clothing. She has some fabulous things for sale in her shop, but one of my favorites is called A Whole Lot of Pretty... I think these earrings are gorgeous!!


Go check out these three great shops and have a wonderful Thursday!!

2 comments:

Joy De Vivre Design said...

I love the multicolored necklace! The colors are very pretty together! Great blog, thanks for the link!

Galvez Bijoux said...

Hi!! thanks for feature my shop, I loooooove your blog!!!

I will offer Free international shipping on my necklace if mention this blog!!