Friday, January 27, 2012

Bye-Bye Frumpy Friday {1}

Being a stay-at-home mom can sometimes make it easy to fall into the habit of being a little "frumpy".  SO, to help with this little problem I have, I've decided to start posting pictures of my outfits for the week. {I got this idea from Jess at Craftiness Is Not Optional}  I am going to post on Fridays and call it "Bye-Bye Frumpy Fridays!!"  What do you think? Kind of cheesy? 

I just have one picture for this post, it is my outfit from today!  And I think my outfit is cute, but I was still a little frumpy, since I just pulled my hair back, didn't put on makeup, and wore my glasses! Oh well, its only day one, right?!!

My little sister just went through her clothes, and gave me a bunch of things she was getting rid of, so this whole outfit came from her!! EXCEPT for the shoes, I found those at the D.I. today!! Hooray!


Hope you all have a great weekend!!! I plan on doing some major organizing at my mom's house!!