Monday, January 23, 2012

Inspired by Dream Digital Designs

Do you like my new blog design?  I was trying to make a new title banner for my blog, and did a google search for "free digital scrapbooking papers".  Of course a ton of things came up, but this lovely pack from Dream Digital caught my eye!
free digital scrapbooking kit
See that aqua one? Yep, that is the one that I loved and wanted to use for my banner!  So I emailed the lovely Silvia {mastermind of Dream Digital} and asked if I could use her paper for my blog.  She willingly said yes, and I went to work creating the masterpiece{if I do say so myself!} that is my new blog design!

Come to find out, Silvia has an Etsy shop {Dream Digital Download} filled full of A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. digital downloads and prints.  Check out her shop and blog, and give her some love from mariah's creations!

Here are some of my favorite things in her shop:

Heart shaped maps...L.O.V.E. it! {Customizeable, is that a word?}
CUSTOM 4 Map PRINTS - Heart Map with Your Locations - Personalized Vintage Map Art Prints

Paris print on a dictionary sheet.
Paris PRINT on Vintage Dictionary Page - Upcycled Art 8 x 10 Print (No. P116)

Look at these A.W.E.S.O.M.E. downloads!

Very True!  {Can you tell that one of my dreams is to go to Paris?!!}
I'd Rather be in Paris Digital Download for Image Transfer to Fabrics, Pillows, Altered Art, Shabby Chic Burlap - Printable Image No. 230

I will definitely be ordering this!! It even has the right initial! {Also customizeable}
CUSTOM Initial Digital Download Frame for Image Transfer Pillows Burlap Tote Tea Towels Printable Fabric Transfer No.260

I want this for my daughter's room!
Princess Digital Download for Image Transfer to Fabric Pillows Burlap Scrapbooking Printable Image No.203


Love these fun and bright vintage gift tags!
Vintage Gift Tags Digital Collage Sheet Botanical ACEO sized Altered Art Printable Image No.309

There are many many other amazing things in Silvia's shop, so go check it out!  You won't regret that you did!

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

DreamVintage said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful post about my work Mariah!! Your blog looks fantastic and I'm so happy you found my freebies :)

Congrats on your beautiful and very inspiring blog!

Hugs with gratitude,
Silvia