Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thrifty Finds

I don't know if you've noticed a trend in my posts, but I L.O.V.E. to shop at thrift stores!!  Our local thrift store is the D.I. {Deseret Industries}, and I am adDIcted!  I can spend hours in there if I'm not careful!  So I decided to start posting regularly about my thrifty finds, since I go so often! 

Here is what I found yesterday:


A shower organizer.
Some stamps.
2 wood signs. {ready for a cute saying!}
A brand new pair of tights.
A brand new "garden pouch". {Yay for organized tools!!}
A small organizer for office supplies. {paperclips, thumbtacks, etc}
2 matching baskets. {More organization!!}
A set of 3 small stacking boxes.
A nice crocheted afghan for my bed.
AND....
A brand new "snake skin" throw pillow!!!

All of this for a whopping $17.50!!!
Oh yeah!  I love to find good deals!

Does anyone else love to thrift shop as much as I do?  What great finds have you found lately?

Have a fabulous day!!

Linking up to:

Sumo's Sweet Stuff



No comments: