Friday, February 3, 2012

Bye Bye Frumpy Friday {2}

I did really good this week at getting dressed and doing hair/makeup most days!!  I didn't get a pic of my outfit on Sunday, but it was cute!! My outfit yesterday wasn't quite picture quality, so I didn't take a pic of it either!!  But here are the pictures of the rest of my outfits!!


Saturday: I went to the temple, so I dressed up a little. {this pic was taken at the end of the day, so my hair was frizzy by then!}



 Monday: Just stayed home! This was a comfy and cute outfit!



 Tuesday:  Went to the temple again with the youth this time! So I'm in a dress again!  {I took this pic using the timer on my camera, which is why I chopped my head off!!}



Wednesday:  Bunco night!! Always gives me an excuse to wear something cute!!



Friday:  Play date with a friend!!  Again a comfy and cute outfit! {another headless pic!!}


{I've gotta get a new pose!!}

Since I had a baby 3 months ago, my outfits all either include layers or flowy shirts to hide the remaining pudge!!


Do you like my necklace?  Find out how to create this look here.


Have a great weekend!!

~mariah~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm your newest follower via sister bloggers! If you get the chance I'd love it if you'd follow me back.