Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thrifty Finds Thursday!

**Note** I am trying to get organized, so I've decided to set specific posts for specific days!

I have been to the D.I. a couple of times in the past little while, so I thought that I would share my A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. finds!!

Attachments for the Wii

A cute headboard {Got big plans for this, and they don't have anything to do with a bed!!}

Stylish Size 13 boots for my sister {she can N.E.V.E.R. find cute shoes in her size!}


A sturdy tote


3 matching chip/dip serving trays
Under the bed canvas storage tote
A fancy frame
A cute vase
A cute wallet
3 knitting looms {is that what they are called?}


3 storage baskets
A wall hook thing to hang all my purses on!
Cute "spring" sign
Storage caddy
Christmas cookie cutters

And my favorite find......

This A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. hutch!!! It just needs a dresser to sit on top of!


Have you found any great deals at the thrift stores lately?  Please share!!
Have a fabulous day!!

~mariah~

No comments: