Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Terrific Tuesday {2}

Hello everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was good, other than having computer troubles.  Hopefully my brother will fix my computer today!!
We had 10 link ups last week!! Not too bad for my first link party!! I wanted to feature 3 of them today before I get the next link party started!

 
413 Sparrow Lane linked up this amazing trick to change up your necklaces!!



4 You With Love linked up her upholstery project. Love how this chair turned out!!



It's Overflowing linked up her photography lesson!  I will definitely be trying to improve my photos with these tips!

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up!

Now let's party!!







~mariah~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature! :D

Unknown said...

I can't find your link to link up a post! :(